A Sunday at the Pinakothek Museums in Munich




This has been my first trip with the new Fujifilm X-Pro 2 Camera and I'm very pleased with the results. The most important features of this camera for my personally were the improved viewfinder, the double SD-Card slots which allow for internal backup and weathersealing. I like the improved X-Trans sensor as well with now about 24 Megapixel. All photos were processed with the Rebecca Lily Pro Set III Presets for Lightroom and some minor adjustments. I think I need to change my sharpening method with the new image files. The default settings using both VSCO and Rebecca's presets seem a bit too harsh. Again, I'm no pixelpeeper. I'm happy when the whole image looks fine and can be published. Sunday is the best day for visiting museums in Munich since a lot of them offer a reduced entry fee of just 1€ per person! That's amazing! You're not allowed to carry larger bags or a tripod. I had to leave my bag outside and took only the XF 14mm F/2.8 lens with me. I'm really pleased with the results and I still need to work myself through all of the photos. I'm really excited to show your more of them soon!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Manchmal passt es einfach nicht...